The requested URL /web/20100920224559if_/http://api.tweetmeme.com/button.js was not found on this server. Apollo Munich Maximahealth insurance plan offers an extensive coverage for in-patient and outpatient treatment for both individual and family. The plan is offered on a cashless...
Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Muffins
HomeAbout The Healthy ArtistLuscious Life DesignThe High Vibe Project Ambassador ProgramMy Nutrition ProgramRecipesBeet, Quinoa & Sweet Potato Bean Burgers.Collard Green TacosEasy Guac.Fresh SalsaGluten-Free Vegan Banana MuffinsJulie’s Famous SlawPERFECT QUINOAJulie’s Veggie Quinoa ChilliVegan Chocolate Fudge BallsWork With Me
These baby’s are so easy to whip up in a pinch. I kind of get excited when i see my bananas ripening, cause I know I won’t eat them, and its time to bake the muffins!
1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil or Vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
Optional: Coconut sugar to create a simulated crumble on top!
** I find the best flour combo is 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill All-purpose GF flour with 1/2 cup brown rice flour… these make the most fluffy muffins! But all GF flours work… I’ve used 1/2c coconut, 1/2c brown rice, 1/2c chic pea flour for more dense muffins… I’ve used ONLY brown rice flour… Experiment, or use whatever GF flours you have on hand.
1) Mash up bananas in a mixing bowl, and then add maple syrup, melted Coconut oil or margarine, and almond milk. Mix it up so its nicely combined!
2) In another mixing bowl put in your dry ingredients and mix ’em up… GF flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, walnuts and carob chips!
3) Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Don’t over mix.
4) Either spray or oil your muffin pan, or use cute little muffin cups to pour your mix into.
5) Sprinkle some coconut sugar on the uncooked batter and toss in the over for 18-20 minutes!
6) Use a toothpick to make sure muffins are cooked through, remove and place on cooling rack.
THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD Strait out of the oven, so DIG IN!!
Recipe makes 12 muffins… they go fast so you might want to make more.
Share this:TwitterFacebookGoogleLike this:Like Loading...
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Build a website with WordPress.com